UltraScale (US) and UltraScale+ (US+) are the latest 16 and 20 nm architectures from Xilinx. Whether you're a 7-series (7S) or Virtex6/Spartan6 veteran, or new to FPGA design, these courses will familiarize the interested engineer with the information necessary to have a successful design.
- FPGA-US: Designing with the UltraScale and UltraScale+ Architectures
- FPGA-USM: UltraScale Architecture Design Migration Workshop
- FPGA-US1D: UltraScale and UltraScale+ Architectures Workshop
- FPGA-VDES1: Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 1
- FPGA-VDES2: Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 2
- FPGA-VDES3: Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 3
- FPGA-VDES4: Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 4
- FPGA-VDM: UltraFast Design Methodology
- FPGA-VAXDC4ISE: Vivado Design Suite Advanced XDC and STA for ISE Software Users
- FPGA-PR: Xilinx Partial Reconfiguration Tools and Techniques
- EMBD-ZUPHW: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC for the Hardware Designer
- EMBD-ZUPSW: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC for the Software Developer
- EMBD-ZUPSA: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC for the System Architect
The following course is legacy. It is not in the schedule; however, it can be scheduled by special arrangement.