Entry level FPGA engineer
We are seeking a personable FPGA engineer to work with the latest FPGA technologies.
- Requirements capture, ASIC / FPGA digital architecture and design using RTL, timing analysis and closure, verification, and system integration
- RTL coding and simulation in VHDL or Verilog
- C/C++ coding (baremetal, testing)
- Testbench development for simulation and synthesis.
- Tools training of other engineers once you are trained
Experience in the following is also desired (but we will train)
- Public speaking
- Xilinx Vivado
- Vivado HLS
- Vivado SDSoC
- Vivado SDAccel
- Xilinx SDK
Education and experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science
- 0-3 years experience working in FPGA and/or embedded design
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Small Office Manager / Training Coordinator
This position has been filled.