Small Office Manager / Training Coordinator
Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems Inc. is seeking a smart, personable small office manager and training coordinator. In this role you will be helping establish policies and procedures for small company, working with and acting as liaison to engineers seeking training, as well as other administrative jobs.
If interested, please contact us, and we'll get back to you ASAP so you can send a resume/cover letter via email.
Entry level FPGA engineer
We are seeking a personable FPGA engineer to work with the latest FPGA technologies.
- Requirements capture, ASIC / FPGA digital architecture and design using RTL, timing analysis and closure, verification, and system integration
- RTL coding and simulation in VHDL or Verilog
- C/C++ coding (baremetal, testing)
- Testbench development for simulation and synthesis.
- Tools training of other engineers once you are trained
Experience in the following is also desired (but we will train)
- Public speaking
- Xilinx Vivado
- Vivado HLS
- Vivado SDSoC
- Vivado SDAccel
- Xilinx SDK
Education and experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science
- 0-3 years experience working in FPGA and/or embedded design
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.