Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc. (MAPS, Inc.) has been chosen as the Xilinx Authorized Training Provider (ATP) for the central US region including; Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri. We also offer worldwide online training, as well as worldwide Xilinx consulting services.
MAPS, Inc. engineers include engineers with over 15 years of real-world Xilinx design experience. We are using the tools day-in and day-out, creating products for our clients. This knowledge and experience is brought directly into the classroom to benefit our students.
Classes Your Way
Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc. is a Xilinx authorized training provider, as well as a long-time user of Xilinx tools and products. Providing both public and private training, we can tailor instruction to your requirements. MAPS, Inc. provide classes in basic and advanced FPGA design, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), design languages and methodologies (Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog / HLS / SystemGenerator / SDSoC / AWS C2 F1), embedded system design using the MicroBlaze, Zynq, UltraScale+ MPSoC, and advanced timing closure techniques. All classes present the latest design techniques with hands-on labs designed to fully demonstrate the concepts presented.
For more information or to inquire about private training, contact us.
Student Cancellation Policy
- At Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, we understand that from time to time engineers will have unexpected issues to deal with at work or at home.
- Consequently, student cancellations received more than 7 days before the first day of class are entitled to a 100% refund. Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
- Student cancellations received less than 7 days before the first day of class are entitled to a 100% credit toward a future class.
- Student cancellations must be sent here.
Course Cancellation Policy
- We regret from time to time classes will need to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation, live on-line training may be offered as a substitute.
- Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc., may cancel a class up to 7 days before the scheduled start date of the class; all students will be entitled to a 100% refund.
- In rare events such as instructor injury, accident, or family/health issues, or natural disasters, acts of war, and other serious events, training may also be rescheduled or cancelled within 7 days of training. In this case, students are entitled to a full refund.
- Under no circumstances is Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc., responsible or liable for travel, lodging or other incidental costs or losses due to cancelled or postponed training. Please be aware of this cancellation policy when making your arrangements.
- For additional information or to schedule a private class contact us here.
Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc. counts itself lucky to have the following corporations and entities as its training and/or consulting customers
Honeywell International, Mayo Clinic, Motorola Solutions, General Dynamics Missions Systems, U.S. Navy, U.S. Department of Justice, Viavi Solutions, Naval Post Graduate School, Honeywell FM&T, Northrup Grumman Mission Systems, Stryker, Krato Defense, Commscope, Arris, HP Tuners LLC, Arris, General Motors, Entrust Datacard, Daktronics, Lockheed Martin, Sandia National Labs, TSI, KLA-Tencore, Boston Scientific, Nokia, Argonne National Labs, Caterpillar, Inc., Sierra Nevada Corporation, Shure Inc., John Deere Electronic Solutions, Vaddio Legrand AV, United Technologies, Vaddio Legrand AV, and Seagate.